My girls absolutely love a trampoline park. I’m yet to meet a child who doesn’t! Flip Out Wandsworth has re opened their doors to the public and have some new measures in place to make sure its COVID safe.
London’s biggest trampoline park, Flip Out Wandsworth is a trampoline park that offers something for all ages. We were invited down to their brand new Sunday evening 6.45pm session for a duration of 90 minutes.
We had access to the entire park which included an Olympic and toddler trampoline, an inflatable assault course, and a dedicated under 5s area it’s jungle gym.
With 76 trampolines packed into the huge 3,530 sq m arena, your kids won’t have to jump in the same spot twice, it’s a day out that ensures you won’t find any boredom creeping in.
The atmosphere at Flip Out is brilliant. They always play amazing music, which really adds to the visit!
We love Flip Out. We’ve been attending regularly for a few years and the girls always choose to go there for their birthdays!
The under 5s area is huge, and with less people in attendance, Raya was able to really enjoy it! It has trampolines, jungle gym and bouncy castle.
Due to current restrictions and guidelines, it is important to note that they have implemented some changes to keep everyone safe.
At present, both foam pits and slide are currently out of use.
I’ve taken this from their website:
● Providing face masks for your protection should you choose to wear one
● Hand Sanitiser stations at appropriate locations in our parks
● Increased cleaning schedules throughout the park
● All of our team members will be wearing face masks & gloves
● Newly installed Perspex screens at our reception desks
● New safety briefing measures to ensure social distancing is maintained
● Reduced capacity
● COVID-19 hygiene and safety signs in our parks offering guidance on how to stop the spread of the virus
● Temperature checks for all Guests & Team members before they enter the building
● Social distancing floor signs
Flip Out currently have a range of activities running at the moment. Including:
- GREEN WEDNESDAYS 1.5HRS: Every Wednesday (open to all ages) half price standard ticket and half price under 5’s tickets 11:45am, 13:30pm,3:15pm and 5pm £7.50 (including socks)
- NEW UNDER 5’S AREA ONLY TICKET: 1.5HRS
1 x adult and 1 x child ticket (only to be used the under 5’s area and a brand new little bouncy castle arena)
You will not be permitted to use the rest of the area park with this ticket – if you wish to use the rest of the park – you will be required to purchase a standard jumping ticket for the child and adult supervising:
- Available everyday times 1:.45am, 1:30pm, 3:15pm, 5pm
- TODDLER TIME 2 HRS – Toddler time ticket price: £15 for adult & a child (this is for under 5s only and during dedicated Toddler Time sessions only!)
- Play, Learn & Socialise at the New Toddler Time Experience! Every weekday @9.45pm. They have also added an outdoors seating area … if you fancy grabbing a coffee or having some food from the little café! Perfect for getting interactive with the little ones, while they burn off some energy ☺
- The new and improved under 5’s Toddler Time experience at Flip Out Wandsworth includes not only the infamous trampoline arena, soft play area and BRAND NEW GIANT BOUNCY CASTLE but also interactive games, educational toys, bouncy castles and much more!
- Available every weekday: 9.45pm
- ALSO: Throughout September and October they are running a promotion in the cafe with 50% off all freshly baked pizzas.
- PLUS: Every Sunday @ 6.45pm we offer a 90min session for £10 (inc socks)
Benson Valley, Wandsworth, London. SW18 4LZ
Before your visit:
- Booking online is compulsory
- Please remember to arrive early to check in for your session New Flip Out Socks are now included in the price of every session
- Please note that under 5s will require an adult to bounce with. Both adult and child will require a paying ticket each.
- Sign a NEW waiver prior to arrival (This has the new Covid – 19 rules)
- Ensure each member of your group has watched the NEW safety briefing video prior to arriving
- Anyone entering the building must purchase a Jump or Spectator ticket (spectators are not allowed on the arena)
This is the lovely cafe area. There is plenty of seating available throughout the arena.
We really enjoyed our visit to Flip Out. Obviously, it was different to usual due to current situations, but we felt safe and secure. They ensure that the session is not busy, which meant we were never in close proximity to other people at any one time.
Press Trip/We were gifted tickets for the purpose of this review. As always, opinions are honest and my own.